BERNINA L 450 – easy to use
Working with an overlocker means saving time and stitching fast. Sewing projects take shape quickly and with little effort. Innovative features make BERNINA overlockers delightfully easy to use, ensuring professional quality down to the very last stitch. The overlocker is the perfect companion to a sewing machine.
Micro Thread Control (mtc)
- For consistent high-quality stitches
- For professional seams
- Fine-tune the over-edge threads
The patended mtc Micro Thread Control saves you significant time and effort while ensuring consistent high-quality stitches, since you need only set thread tension once – even if you alter the cutting width and fabric thickness!
- Two bright LED lights
- Tools easily accessible in the looper cover
- Bin for fabric trimmings or accessory storage
The BERNINA L 450 offers great sewing comfort. The most commonly used accessories are located in the looper cover, neatly arranged and ready to be used. The cut-offs bin not only holds the fabric cut-offs, but also serves as foot control storage.
Precise and Flexible
- Sew fast and smoothly at any speed
- Stitch & cut thick fabrics with precision
- Wave- and pucker-free seams
The L 450 runs smoothly at any sewing speed. It cuts and finishes different thicknesses and types of fabric with ease and high precision. Thanks to the differential feed, you can enjoy wave-free seams in knits and pucker-free seams in fine fabrics.
- With the manual needle threader
- Color-coded threading path
- Lower looper threader support
The manual needle threader allows for easy and ergonomic threading. It is simple to thread the lower looper thanks to the lower looper threader. The color-coded threading path and the handwheel positioning window help you thread quickly. For your convenience, there is a thread cutter on the left cover.
Reasons to buy the L 450
The BERNINA L 450 offers the following benefits:
- Sews, cuts and finishes seams in one operation for efficiency and with precision
- Easy and comfortable to handle even for beginners 2-3-4 thread stitch formations provide the most flexibility in selecting the perfect stitch
- Professional stitch quality each time
- Excellent rolled hemming
- Perfect for stretchy and woven fabrics
- Ruffles and gathers automatically with differential feed